- Database Administration
- Help/Service Desk
- Network Engineering/Administration
- Network Infrastructure
- Software Development
- Systems Engineering/Administration
- Visual Information
- Certification and Accreditation
- Computer Network Defense (CND)
- Enterprise Security
- Identity Management (including PKI)
- Network Security
- Vulnerability Assessments
IMG provides cleared, experienced, and certified professionals for on-site information technology (IT) and information assurance (IA) services to government and commercial customers worldwide.
Who We Support?
Where Do We Support Them?
Examples of Our Work
IT Support Services for the U.S. Army, Iraq
IMG provided subcontractor services in support of Operation Iraqi Freedom under the Multi-National Force-Iraq at Camp Victory. Our installation professionals were responsible for the planning, logistics, execution, installation, and maintenance of the cable/fiber optic plant (CAT 5, CAT 5E, CAT 6, multi-mode and single-mode fiber) ensuring that the command, control, computers, and communication supported current needs and any future network configurations, along with project design and engineering and site surveys. IMG employees provided inside and outside plant (ISP and OSP) support.
IMG also provided website development and graphic design services at Camp Slayer.
IT Support Under Intelligence Information, Command and Control, Equipment and Enhancements (ICE2) Contract
As a partner to General Dynamics under the ICE2 contract, IMG provided industry-certified IT professionals for assignments worldwide.
- Hardware and software asset management
- Network and systems engineering
- Preventive and remedial hardware maintenance services
- Contingency support services (exercise/deployment/crisis)
- Tier II/III help desk operations
- Department of Defense (DoD) architecture enhancement implementation
Information Assurance (IA) Support to U.S. Army Corps of Engineers (USACE)
IMG provides subcontractor services in support of the Programming, Administration, and Execution (PAX) System for Military Construction (MILCON) for the Headquarters, USACE. Our IA support includes 508 Compliance Evaluation, Joint Technical Architecture – Army (JTA-A) and Business Enterprise Architecture (BEA) assessment, Networthiness Compliance Validation, IA training, risk management and assessment, and all facets of the DoD Information Assurance Certification and Accreditation Process (DIACAP).